We are recruiting a Project Coordinator!
Are you a structured and systematic person who wants to play an important part in coordinating our projects? Then you should continue reading since we are now looking for a Project Coordinator to Clinton Marine Survey.
Clinton Marine Survey was awarded one of the top ten ocean tech companies in Europe 2022. We are a team who push the boundaries to offer cost effective solutions to the offshore industry. We conduct high quality hydrographic and geophysical surveys for renewable projects, navigation, dredging operations, charting, marine construction and more. From the start of Clinton Marine Survey in 2015, we have today reached almost 70 dedicated team members. We are a diverse team but a tight group working close together. That is our winning concept!
Scope of work
In the role as Project Coordinator at Clinton, you will have the responsibility for administration and coordination of ongoing projects. You will support the company’s Project Director with administrative tasks to make sure that projects proceed according to plan.
The Project Coordinator will have a central role in establishing project documentation and coordinate project team communication. You will be part of all ongoing projects where daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and update project documentation according to set routines and templates
- Archive project documents
- Coordinate and facilitate information and document sharing between members in the project teams
- Write, correct and distribute minutes of meetings (MoMs) and archive information in internal systems after meetings.
- Weekly collect and compile information from the project teams to present to the Project Director.
- Summarize project statistics
- Follow-up and summaries HSEQ reports and statistics
Who we are looking for
Others would describe you as an organized person who are attentive to details. You conduct your work in a systematic and structured way and enjoy having a coordinating role. Being thorough comes naturally to you when working.
We believe that you will thrive in this position if you have great communication skills both verbally and in writing. You like to set up plans and have your own ways of making sure that loose ends are followed-up and closed. You are good at structure and have the ability to prioritize among different tasks.
Having a flexible mindset and quickly adapt to changed circumstances is key at CMS since we work with various projects in an agile way.
- A high school degree (gymnasial utbildning)
- Basic knowledge of the MS Office package incl. MS Teams
- You need to be able to communicate on a professional proficiency level in both Swedish and English in speaking and writing
- EU citizenship or a valid EU work permit
Merits (not mandatory):
- Work experience from similar roles.
- Completed education and/or course(s) in project management, business. administration or project coordination.
- Experience from working in the offshore survey industry.
- Knowledge in MS Power BI.
- HSEQ administration.
Location: Our office in Frihamnen, Gothenburg.
Working time: fulltime, 40 hours a week
Our offers to you
We offer a workplace for you to grow and to stay. At Clinton you become part of an experienced team who have fun together and build on each other’s ideas. We invest in our personnel and believe that competence development should be a combination of gained experience from diverse projects together with courses, workshops and activities.
We offer a wide range of employee benefits such as a reduction of 40 work hours per year, a wellness benefit of 5000 SEK/year, team activities and more.
Our recruitment process
The recruitment process consists of several evaluation steps to ensure a qualitative process. First a phone interview for us to learn more about your ambitions and for you to get to know Clinton and our offers better, followed by online tests and a competence-based interview with the department manager. The aim of the process is for you to learn about the content of the role and for us to evaluate if you have the right profile for the position. You can read more about our recruitment process at the career page: https://career.clinton.se/pages/our-recruitment-process-cms
Feel free to hand in your application in Swedish or English.
Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
Candidate selection is ongoing, please hand in your application as soon as possible.
We kindly ask to not be contacted for external recruitment services for this recruitment process.
- Clinton Marine Survey
Loading application form
Already working at Clinton?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.